Amidst the uncertainty brought upon by the outbreak of the Coronavirus, many businesses and employees have been forced to deal with unprecedented circumstances. The Development Corporation is aware and empathetic of the impact that mandated social distancing has had on business operations across the globe.
In an effort to help our tenant businesses impacted by the sudden changes to daily operation, TDC has and will continue to pull together resources for businesses to leverage in these uncertain times.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Application
- Employee Retention Credit Under the CARES Act
- Coronavirus Emergency loans, Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Paycheck Protection Program(PPP)
It is our understanding that the preceding member banks and credit unions are SBA participating lenders
New York State Resources
- Guidance for determining whether a business enterprise is subject to a workforce reduction under recent executive orders
- A Guide to COVID-19 Disaster Funding, New York State
- Empire State Development COVID-19 SBA Disaster Loans Information Guide
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans Fact Sheet
- New York’s Coronavirus Eviction Moratorium, Explained
- North Country Chamber of Commerce
- Resources for Small Businesses curated by the North Country Chamber of Commerce
- SCORE Webinars Related to Applying for Business Disaster Loans
- Clinton County Health Department
- Child Care for Essential Workers through the YMCA
Need help navigating through these applications?
Submit your questions using the form below, someone from TDC’s staff will get back to you shortly.