The Plattsburgh International Airport represents a tremendous opportunity for aviation-related and general industry at the site of the former Plattsburgh Air Force Base. This exceptional facility showcases a 11,750 foot concrete runway and 240 acres of concrete ramp space. Numerous aviation and industrial facilities remain from its former military use. The airport and its industrial airport park are located adjacent to Interstate 87, at the southern end of Plattsburgh. Several major industries and numerous smaller companies already thrive at this location, which includes adjacent rail spur service and multi-modal capability.
Plattsburgh International Airport includes the following attributes:
- Town of Plattsburgh public water and sewer and New York State Electric and Gas natural gas (8 inch line at 60 PSI)
- 214 acres of developable ramp space for aviation-related development
- 108 acres of developable industrial land, in addition to the concrete ramp space
- Land available for industrial development
- Easy access to Interstate I-87 (1.25 mile from Exit 36)
- Access to 11,750 ft. runway and ramp