TDC’s Banker Road Industrial Park is Plattsburgh’s fastest growing industrial park, conveniently located between State Route 3 and State Route 374 and directly across from the Plattsburgh Town Hall complex. The Development Corporation has invested in a comprehensive master planning effort for this park, to include many design features that will make this park a showcase for the region at build-out. In fact, The Development Corporation re-located its corporate office to the Banker Road Industrial Park in 2010.
TDC’s Banker Road Industrial Park includes the following attributes:
- 5 industrial buildings (3 owned by The Development Corporation), 6 operating industries
- Numerous lots ready for development
- Easy access to Interstate I-87 (1.5 mile from Exit 38 via Route 374)
- Town of Plattsburgh water and sewer lines
- New York State Electric and Gas natural gas lines
- High-speed/broad band/fiber telecommunications available throughout
Directions to Banker Road Industrial Park: Exit 38N, Interstate 87. 3.5 miles west on Route 374 to Banker Road. Left on Banker Road, 0.5 mile to the Park.