- Generous incentives and financing options including START-UP NY, a groundbreaking new initiative from Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, that will provide major incentives for businesses to relocate, start up or significantly expand in New York State through affiliations with public and private universities, colleges and community colleges. Businesses will have the opportunity to operate state and local tax-free on or near academic campuses, and their employees will pay no state or local personal income taxes for 10 years. In addition, businesses may qualify for additional incentives.
- First-rate properties in one of our three industrial parks: Air Industrial Park, Banker Road Industrial Park , and Champlain Industrial Park
- Vibrant business community that is close to both US and Canadian markets
- Earnest workforce
- New York state incentives such as: Consolidated Funding Application, New York State’s Empire State Development, North Country EB-5 Regional Center, The County of Clinton Industrial Development Agency and more
- Data and demographic information such as major employers, area maps and top industries
The Development Corporation (TDC) is the single resource you need to relocate or expand your business in the Greater Plattsburgh, NY area.
Committed to creating a high-quality business environment in the North Country of Northern New York State – the gateway to a global marketplace – TDC is well positioned to attract the top-quality industries that result in quality jobs within the region’s growing economy.
The Development Corporation grows businesses by providing first-rate industrial facilities for lease or purchase in the area’s finest industrial parks.