Live a rewarding life within the Adirondacks and Lake Champlain region. Here in Greater Plattsburgh, we enjoy balance, with the amenities a small city offers coupled with the beauty, recreation and tranquility of our natural environment. Additionally, metropolitan centers and charming mountain hamlets are located just a short drive away, to further enhance the experiences available locally.
TO THE NORTH
- Montreal, Quebec with its vibrant cultural and arts scene, diverse dining options, museums and big-city nightlife.
TO THE EAST
- Burlington, Vermont, located on the east shore of Lake Champlain offers the charm and energy of Church Street shopping
- University of Vermont
- The Green Mountains
TO THE SOUTH AND WEST
- Lake Placid, New York, home of Olympic venues, hiking, canoeing and natural splendor amid the majestic Adirondack Mountains
- The Adirondack Mountains
- Saranac Lake, New York, region, with its burgeoning artist community, small city feel, quaint shops and year-round recreational activities
- Lake George with its’ recreational and historical activities that make this a popular destination