The Air Industrial Park is the County’s oldest industrial park, located in the heart of the Town of Plattsburgh and the State Route 3 Corridor. It is home to a wide variety of industrial uses and operates at near build-out adjacent to the former Clinton County airfield.
The Air Industrial Park includes the following attributes:
- 26 acres of Industrial land 22 operating industries 18 industrial buildings (12 owned by The Development Corporation)
- Easy access to Interstate I-87 (3/4 mile from Exit 37)
- Town of Plattsburgh public water and sewer lines
- New York State Electric and Gas natural gas lines
- High-speed/broad band/fiber telecommunications available throughout
Directions to Air Industrial Park: Exit 37, Interstate 87. West at end of ramp onto Route 3, 0.7 mile. Left onto Area Development Drive, into the Park.